Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Obama Wants Teachers to Facebook-Creep Their Students


People Unions aren't the biggest problem facing our educators, our students and families! I believe it is the White House and this administration. This new over reaching law makes it possible for the school authorities to come and intervene in the raising of our children! They want the school officials to be liable and responsible for student activities out side the school, regardless of the School Officials foreknowledge of any detrimental situation that occurs! This Administration keeps pecking away at our civil rights and needs to be stopped! I guess that is the "Understatement of the Year".~!!!

1 comment:

Hugh said...

So I'm cruising around the web just reading the headlines today and I come across this one that caught my eye.

Is the U.S. Becoming a Welfare State?
I say to myself. Hmmm, guess I'll check this out. In the second sentence I see this little factoid. 35% of wages go to government entitlements. Well, isn't that nice. I mean calling them entitlements instead of what it really is. Welfare. That's what progressives do, they just change words around to make something sound better than what it truly is.
http://hughcpeconjrs.blogspot.com/2011/03/is-us-becoming-welfare-state.html